Five reasons why Monocle magazine kicks ass!
A recent Business Week article reminded me why Monocle Magazine kicks so much ass! Like many great organizations – it starts at the top. That person at the top of Monocle Magazine is Tyler Brûlé. Why should you care? He founded the ground breaking Wallpaper* magazine in the 90s and started up Monocole three years ago in an era where the print medium is dying and digital media is taking over. Don’t mention that to Tyler though – he’s expanding his media platform one forward-thinking-international-editorial at a time.
- You get a global perspective in every issue of Monocole Magazine. It’s like going on an amazing virtual tour around the world and finding out how other cultures and countries are approaching modern lifestyle.
- Monocle’s editorial is all about the ABCs, the content in the magazine is broken up by Affairs, Business, Culture, Design, and Edits categories. Simple and executed brilliantly.
- Content is always-always quality. Some of the best editors and correspondents from NY Times, Independent in the U.K., the BBC and more contribute to Monocle magazine.
- Each article has fast facts and interviews within many of the editorial pieces. Providing various forms of content digestion so if you are on the go or on a flight – it doesn’t matter – you still can learn what’s the movement in San Paulo, Brazil or why Beirut is reemerging as a gem of the middle east.
- At the very least – this magazine is so fresh – if you have copies in your living room – folks are bound to think you’re the most interesting person in the world.