Executive Assistant to CEO of Super Sprowtz
Radha Agrawal: http://supersprowtz.com/radha/
Work based around three fundamental principles—anticipation, the constant accumulation of knowledge and key information, and going above and beyond what is expected. Planning multiple steps ahead is imperative in managing the responsibilities and day-to-day activities of such a busy individual. Additionally, in an effort to always be on top of your game and ultimately make Radha’s life easier and more productive, you will strive to research and learn new information/strategies as well as devote an extensive amount of your time and energy to this position.
Scheduling: Determining Radha’s schedule before the start of each week and ensuring investors and colleagues are aware of her agenda. This entails keeping calendars in sync, making practical scheduling decisions, and taking the initiative to make changes according to what would be most beneficial to Radha at the end of the day.
Supporting personal life: Attaining healthy lunches, snacks, and drinks for Radha on a regular basis as well as encouraging physical activity amidst long hours in the office. In addition, getting to know what she likes and dislikes, and promoting a balanced lifestyle.
Communication: Keeping Radha and the individuals she works with on the same page in an organized and concise fashion, including classifying emails and phone messages according to degree of importance.
Office organization: Maintaining an orderly office atmosphere to promote a productive work space.
Research: Analyzing current children’s media and entertainment for trends and seeking notable public figures and musicians for potential collaborations.
Coordinating travel plans: Booking tickets, arranging for transportation/accommodations, and budgeting time meticulously during business trips.
Acting as a Gatekeeper: As a successful social entrepreneur, Radha gets lots of incoming offers and opportunities and assistant must determining which people, calls, and emails get through.
Handling basic personal tasks: Fulfilling everyday tasks and simple responsibilities outside the office including paying bills, picking up laundry, making dinner reservations, etc. so that Radha can focus 100% of her attention on the bigger picture.
When: Tuesday, June 3rd
Where: Sidebar - 120 E 15th St nr. Irving Place
Time: 7:30PM – 11PM
We are gonna run it back at SideBAR.
Great turn-out + convenient location.
Come on out for drinks or just stop in on your way home.
BOND Strategy and Influence
Job Description: Film Marketing Account Executive
Functional Area: Client Management
Education Required: Bachelor’s Degree (Graduate Degree preferred)
Experience Required: 5 – 7 Years
Salary: Competitive with experience level of candidate.
Obsessed with film? Join a team whose mission is to create a groundswell of support to make independent film the next must-see experience through online and offline marketing initiatives. Our team scours the globe for the best new films, researching and attending festivals and conferences to partner with established, new, or simply unique filmmakers. We want you to help bring in and represent the projects that fuel BOND’s progress. This unique opportunity is for an accomplished digital marketing professional with strong thought leadership skills to have a substantial impact on the digital presence and sales for leading independent films.
Not only will you have a traditional position as the senior-most member leading day-to-day client activities, but you will also be depended on to develop high-level strategic thinking on your film’s objectives and measures of success.
The ideal person for this role is someone who loves entertainment marketing, has a background in film PR and embodies the ideals of working at a small startup – creative, autonomous, industrious and resourceful. The AE must have the leadership and experience to produce 360°marketing plans, high-impact recommendations and POV documents to maintain the high-level quality of work our clients come to expect.
- Understand the nuts and bolts of independent film distribution and the film acquisitions process, tracking the film festival circuit, integrating new distribution platforms into the pitch, and scoping potential competitors
- Ability to watch films critically (from the perspective of a distributor), express opinions effectively to managers and develop writing coverage and ”pitching” a film to distributors and staff
- Create digital communication strategies that identify the marketable elements of a film to appeal to wider audiences.
- Manage the day-to-day needs, recommendations, and deliverables for film clients to ensure project timelines and budget expectations are organized
- Execute PR Campaigns to garner media coverage in traditional and digital publications.
- Provide reporting and analytics across multiple film projects; use data as a key driver of insights and decision–making.
- Provide coaching, mentoring, and constructive feedback to support staff team-members with the goal of both improved performance and personal growth.
- 5-7 Years in applicable fields of Digital Marketing, Social Media or Advertising.
- Excellent writing, editing, email and verbal skills.
- Superior user of Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint.
- Proficient mathematical abilities – aptitude for mathematical, budgeting and accounting concepts.
- Understands the ever-changing intricacies of the digital landscape including Social Media, Mobile, Apps, Tablet, SEO/SEM, Display, Product Development, e-Commerce, etc.
- Extensive experience presenting in front of clients.
- Strong ability to self-organize, prioritize and project manage.
- Flexible and adaptable given our small and fast-paced working environment.
- Shows an enthusiastic attitude, as well as a contagiously genuine desire to succeed.
- Is a team player that is driven to collaborate with the client and colleagues.
- Listens and responds to others in a respectful manner.
- Displays a sufficient level of decorum and executive presence in all client interactions.
- Understands the principles of media, marketing and advertising. Possesses a
- Basic knowledge of the disciplines underlying these principles e.g. economics, journalism, psychology
- Student of the client industry and environment in which client operates.
- Avid explorer in and user of multi-digital vehicles; enthusiastically strengthens knowledge of the relationship opportunities between on-and-offline media
BOND Strategy and Influence is a boutique agency specializing in digital marketing strategy, creative development, and PR for clients such as A&E Networks, Park Hyatt, American Express, The Luxury Collection, St. Regis, Penguin Publishing and MTV as well as independent film distributors such as IFC Films, Oscilloscope, and Millennium Entertainment. We have also managed a variety of award-winning films such as Particle Fever, Mistaken for Strangers, SENNA, Exit through the Gift Shop, The Imposter, Samsara and The Invisible War.
BOND/360 launched in 2013, offering independent filmmakers the opportunity to connect their films and merchandise directly with their fans. We distribute highly curated independent feature films with an emphasis on empowering our filmmakers to embrace their brand and build their fan base. Our innovative approach provides filmmakers with a communications and distribution support team, helping them develop and diversify their brand while making a profit. While we also make films available in traditional movie theaters and on DVD, video-on-demand is the foundation of our business. BOND/360 specializes in working with films that address popular topics in today’s zeitgeist and filmmakers who desire to have careers for years to come.
Our success stems from a culture that values creative problem solving, collaborative client relationships, and a genuine enthusiasm for innovation.
Please send your resume to Cynthia Lyons: CynthiaS@bondinfluence.com.
Manager, Delivery & Distribution Operations
AMPLIFY, a new bicoastal film acquisitions and distribution company, is looking to hire a manager to handle incoming motion picture acquisitions for its New York City office. Candidates must be well versed in post production and requirements for feature film delivery. While this position does not require QC’ing individual features, it liaises between QC operators and filmmakers, and requires a working vocabulary of film deliverables, including basic working knowledge of legal requirements (E&O, chain of title). Familiarity with VOD platforms and DCP a big plus. Please direct all resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
NYC based studio is looking for a new assistant to the COO. Willingness to work long hours and weekends is a must. This position involves all facets of the business – production, development, acquisitions, publicity, marketing, distribution, events, legal and sales. Job also includes, but is not limited to: heavy phones, scheduling, travel arrangements and film festival planning. Agency background preferred, but not required, however previous assistant experience is a must. Candidates must have great communication and organizational skills.
Please send resumes to: TWCAssistantNYC@gmail.com
When: Wednesday, July 31st
Where: Mother’s Ruin -18 Spring St nr Elizabeth St.
Starting at 7:30PM
Top 5 H&H Reasons to Attend
1. Social media is not networking, people is networking
2. Can’t figure out something at work? Talk it out with people in the know
3. How do you think jobs and deals get done?
4. Summer nights are made for a casual cocktail
5. Learn about how to volunteer with The Ghetto Film School
Go to headsetsandhighballs.com for media jobs.
Want to submit a job/internship or work with H&H?
SAVE THE DATE
Conversations With Headsets - Digital Storytelling
The evening of Tuesday, February 5th, 2013
Tickets for purchase soon!
Clinging to the summer’s final days and nothing better than a sweet rooftop.