A New York Theatrical Trailer and TV Promos company is seeking a Production Coordinator who will work with the Producers and the Production Department. Candidate must have a passion for film and have a creative eye for trailers. We are searching for a fast learner who wants to learn the ins and outs of our industry. This is a short term gig (~3 months) with the potential to turn into a full time position.
- Must be creative
- Previous experience preferred
- A working knowledge of the post production process is a plus
- Must be organized, proactive, collaborative and work well under pressure
- Must be computer savvy
If interested please send cover letter and resume to :
Video Game Internship
iNK Stories, an independent, Brooklyn based new media and video game studio, is looking for interns to join our team.
Interns will work closely with the creative team on a variety of iNK Stories projects including our newest video game franchise, 1979 Revolution. Covered in press around the world, 1979 is an episodic, action/adventure game that integrates an emotionally impactful narrative with interactive moral choices while staying true to history.
Interns will be intimately involved in the narrative design of the game and will participate with the director and game designer in creative meetings. Interns must be extremely well organized, creative, and reliable. Other useful skills include: shooting, editing, graphic design, social media know-how and knowledge of video games/graphic novels.
We are actively in production and the gig starts immediately. Internship starts immediately and continues through the fall. This position pays a travel stipend with the opportunity to gain credit. iNK Stories is a growing team and exemplary work can lead to a future paid position.
Email resume and cover letter to email@example.com
LONDON – Consultant
Indiegogo is looking for a consultant (to start), ideally with deep experience in the film industry, based in London, who brings great sales, marketing and community management skills along with existing contacts in the film and creative fields. Work will focus on the following areas:
- Sales: Identify great potential crowdfunding campaigns and get them to launch on the Indiegogo platform, emphasis on film and creative industries including YouTube, the arts etc.
- Partnerships: Identify and sign-up strategic partners that generate leads (e.g., accelerators, universities, large brands
- Outreach: Create and manage Indiegogo social media presence (Twitter) in local markets; work with global social media team to develop and push appropriate content.
- Promotion: Work with our local PR agency and the team in San Francisco to bring our message to the local market.
- Public Speaking: Speak on panels, attend meet-ups and in general interact with the local community to expand knowledge of crowdfunding and to build awareness for and use of Indiegogo’s platform.
- Research: Gather and share local market intelligence and customer knowledge.
- Research: Research, execute, staff, and support events, (e.g. workshops, happy hours, co-host with entrepreneurs etc.) focused on strengthening brand, growing transaction volume, and increasing the effectiveness of campaigners.
- Training: Create best practice playbook for marketing and outreach tactics based on test-and-learn approach in local verticals and communities.
- Product development: Recommend product features, pricing options, marketing tools and customer support needs based on local market landscape and competitor offerings.
This position will work closely with other marketing and community people in the market and will report into the Head of International in New York. Moderate travel within the UK and occasional trips to the US required.
Interested candidates should email a CV and brief cover letter to Liz Wald, VP International at firstname.lastname@example.org. The letter should include a bit about themselves, why they are interested and why they’d great for the role. Locals or long-time residents strongly preferred.